Thursday, July 21, 2011

Amy Hendrickson and the Augustine Directive

onward to St Augustine.
(a pit stop in my old hometown)
where i discovered this mintuization feature on my camera that I would never turn off again. get used to it. Because I use it almost exclusively as the trip goes on.

In St Augustine, there are 2 kinds of people:
Tourists
and Professionals. Its a very simple 2 point economy/income structure.

This is a professional pirate/tour guide.


And his business partner.

For super serious.
St augustine is a magical place


My friend amy hendrickson is a professional musician, I love playing with her when I come into town. She is a true peer, we have so much in common and so much mutual respect for the other's music... and we can share it while getting paid and drinking great beer.

i love going to st augustine.
more of this guy to come.
great dancer.


you know how people's dogs ultimately look like their owner... Amy's dog is a freaky illustration of this phenomenon.





yeay pictures of sweet puppies!

hazah the misfits of st augustine!



but onward i must go.
onward to Orlando to see the Stevers
if you liked cute pictures of puppies and amazing small humans, get ready for

JADEXTRAVAGANZA!

but for now... this.

No comments:

Post a Comment